Darts Alberta eLearning Courses Now Available
With the goal to broaden access to individuals throughout Alberta, Darts Alberta offers a wide range of educational opportunities through on-line courses that you can participate in at your own pace regardless of your location.
Whether you're currently a member of a Dart League Executive, or interested in becoming involved on a league executive, becoming a Dart Coach, volunteering to help organize or run tournaments, or simply interested in increasing your knowledge, Darts Alberta has a variety of courses now available on-line.
For more information on course content, Visit Officiating Education, Coaching Education,
Child Protection or Leadership Education.
- DA Officiating Level I—$40.00 for DA Members | $60.00 for non-members
- Introduction to Officiating (generic to any province)—$60.00—under development
- NDFC Officiating Level II—offered through the NDFC by correspondence
- NDFC Dart Coaching—Level 1—$70.00, includes Accreditation Registration Fee
- NDFC Dart Coaching—Level 2, under development—$60.00
- Understanding the Disciplinary Process—$30.00 for DA Members | $50.00 for non-members—under development
- Risk Management 101—$30.00 for DA Members | $50.00 for non-members—under development
The following courses are offered externally. Please click on the name of the link to be routed to their website:
For more information or to register for an online course, contact the DA Administrator.