Important Changes for Elections at 2017 AGM
January 20, 2017
The 2017 Annual General Meeting will take place on Sunday, March 19, 2017 at the Ponoka Legion. The Agenda and the AGM poster has not been published yet as we are still in the process of finalizing all the details, particularly relative to the Youth AGM Shoot.
To provide as much notice as possible, the Board wants to ensure that all members are aware of a new policy relative to elections. To summarize the policy, ANY MEMBER wishing to run for a position on the Board of Directors must submit their intent to run for the position(s) by notifying the Administrator no later than 14 day prior to the Annual General Meeting.
- For current Board Members, applications are already on file and only notification is required.
- For any other member wishing to run for a position, you must submit a Volunteer Application to the Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 14 days prior to the election.
For the 2017 Annual General Meeting, your INTENT TO RUN and Volunteer Application (if not already on file) must be received by no later than Saturday, March 4, 2017.
At the 2017 Annual General Meeting, the following positions are up for election:
Details regarding each position description can be found by clicking on any of the above positions.
- Volunteer Application Form (PDF Fillable)
- All details regarding the election process are contained within Policy 030. This policy outlines the only exceptions for when nominations will be taken from the floor as well as the timelines of when members must comply with the Volunteer Screening Policy.
- Further details about the Darts Alberta Volunteer Screening Process are contained in Policy 022.